Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
:ohhh:

Well that rumor is out there enough so nobody is tracking you down, spill the tea bro :lupe:
I don’t have a lot of details but something happened in Atlanta. Puff and/or his people laid the beats on Jamie…no idea why or how severe

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don’t have a lot of details but something happened in Atlanta. Puff and/or his people laid the beats on Jamie…no idea why or how severe
To me this sounds preposterous.

But I do remember reading some tabloid about Foxx saying "someone was trying to kill him"

Did anyone else remember reading that somewhere?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
To me this sounds preposterous.

But I do remember reading some tabloid about Foxx saying "someone was trying to kill him"

Did anyone else remember reading that somewhere?
Unless you go with the public reason they gave—-he had a undisclosed illness— everything is ‘proposterous’

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Well…. When it happened the rumors of Diddy being involved were random af….yet then months later Diddy’s empire crumbles :patrice:

Also throw in Clarence Avant dying—-he was a big source of Diddy and a lot of others’ protection—- also factor in Avant’s wife randomly being killed in a home invasion , also factor in that sexual assault ‘deadline’ that probably had folk scrambling behind the scenes, and both Jamie and Diddy were charged (Jamie’s quietly went away :jbhmm:)

To answer your question no we don’t know what happened but there’s so many oddly tangled webs I do think it was some fukkery….but we’ll likely never prove or know for sure :manny:

:ohhh:

Didn't even know Jamie was accused of sa. See it's back in nov.. they really got that shyt outta the news fast as hell

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Well…. When it happened the rumors of Diddy being involved were random af….yet then months later Diddy’s empire crumbles :patrice:

Also throw in Clarence Avant dying—-he was a big source of Diddy and a lot of others’ protection—- also factor in Avant’s wife randomly being killed in a home invasion , also factor in that sexual assault ‘deadline’ that probably had folk scrambling behind the scenes, and both Jamie and Diddy were charged (Jamie’s quietly went away :jbhmm:)

To answer your question no we don’t know what happened but there’s so many oddly tangled webs I do think it was some fukkery….but we’ll likely never prove or know for sure :manny:
Sounds like the rent came due

Daps
Still wondering what happened to him and Katie. She was sprung and then all of a sudden....that's it.

Dude has always been good about keeping his personal shyt (mostly) quiet. Think he's liked by the media/Hollywood so they don't put him on blast but if he had any REALLY BAD dirt and pisses off the wrong person.....it could be a stream of shyt we'll hear about.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, could be wrong but I thought it was pretty much confirmed that he had a stroke.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Same thing happened to Bruce Lee, unfortunately he didn’t survive