Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Claudia Jordan spoke on the Jamie Foxx situation and said that "people in his camp have been tight lipped, and are all respecting his wishes of keeping the situation quiet". She also said she does not believe the Instagram post is from him. Clearly they want to keep everything quiet.

there's no point in watching this as they say absolutely NOTHING. this is total clickbait.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
there's no point in watching this as they say absolutely NOTHING. this is total clickbait.
I mean, Claudia at one point was one of the closest ppl around Jamie. She was at his street naming ceremony in Terrell, which I was also at. So her saying something does hold value.

But even she knows nothing. I don't even think ppl like Tank know anything either

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I mean, Claudia at one point was one of the closest ppl around Jamie. She was at his street naming ceremony in Terrell, which I was also at. So her saying something does hold value.

But even she knows nothing. I don't even think ppl like Tank know anything either

she probably knows something, but she's not gonna say. that's my thoughts on that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
she probably knows something, but she's not gonna say. that's my thoughts on that.
People in that realm talk, so I'm willing to bet that some of them know and are respecting his wishes in not making it public. It's why I say that some high power people in the entertainment industry are pulling strings to help keep it quiet.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Since some of y'all are so against hearing nothing not from family, I won't post what I saw on B. Scott's facebook. But you can look it up for yourself.

All I will say is, if he's doing as well as some of you all assume, the family needs to post a message saying "please don't believe everything you are reading, he is recovering... ."

They don't need to post pictures of him, or a video etc. Just a simple message IMO would calm 90% of ppl

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
It sounds pessimistic but I’m starting to think bruh might be in a medically induced coma :mjcry:

Don’t know if was a stroke or aneurysm or whatever it could be.

Had a family member go through having a stroke and the doctor said they were extremely fortunate. Wouldn’t wish that on anybody.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The secrecy seems strange at this point to me

Like I totally understand why a family might want to keep it private. But for an A list celebrity it's never going to happen

So unless this is something that isn't standard (heart attack or something) I don't get it at all

If it was really bad it would have leaked.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
People are right in saying the family doesn’t owe us anything. That’s true. You just hate to see all these rumors. :francis:

I was scrolling Twitter and some random dude with a check mark made a tweet saying “Jamie got mad at someone in his inner circle and had a heart attack”

Didn’t even say I heard or sources said, nah dude said it with confidence on some I know type shyt and said “that’s why I chill out and don’t let other people control how I feel”:snoop:

The tweet