Jamie Foxx first public sighting

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
reminds me of Trump after he got Covid...
...fool wanted to come out to show how healthy he was but you could see he was struggling to breath :mjlol:

not saying thats Jamie...
...but that photo proves nothing.

it was probably a photo opp done by Jamie's team
It's also video lol.

Daps
Only thing I can't understand is if Jamie is okay, why not come out before the cameras and kill all the speculation?

He owes nothing to anybody at all. But he is an entertainer with millions of fans. Normally people want to let the fans know they're okay.

Even Mike Jack the GOAT lifted a sequined hand from the gurney when they were wheeling him into the ambulance after the Pepsi incident. :patrice:

And no I don't believe any of the conspiracies and I believe he's okay. But I'm honestly befuddled by his reasoning here. It's not smart from a PR point of view.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Only thing I can't understand is if Jamie is okay, why not come out before the cameras and kill all the speculation?

He owes nothing to anybody at all. But he is an entertainer with millions of fans. Normally people want to let the fans know they're okay.

Even Mike Jack the GOAT lifted a sequined hand from the gurney when they were wheeling him into the ambulance after the Pepsi incident. :patrice:

And no I don't believe any of the conspiracies and I believe he's okay. But I'm honestly befuddled by his reasoning here. It's not smart from a PR point of view.
That’s my opinion too. Weird conspiracy theories aside and how private he is. He’s not a fukking hermit/recluse either. He was a comedian first before everything else. Why not just make a ten second video reassuring his fans that he’s good. Maybe he will when he’s up to it but it’s a strange decision to me.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I’m glad he’s seems to be much better one of the more talented celebrities in the business.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they ever issue a official statement about what happened and why he was in the hospital?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I honestly don’t think he’s in a condition to talk or do an interview like his usual self yet, which is why he’s essentially been hiding and no one else has talked to him. I do think it’s a bit weird and unique that all of the media seems to be on the same page in keeping it quiet as to what really happened as you don’t see that often.