James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Exactly. They round here thinking Ben is magically Prime lebron. Yall forgetting this is still 100% accurate. Straight up LIABILITY. Its 5 on 4 when he is playing.

Ds5IuCXUcAEYaOG

kevin durant can eat teams alive from all over the court :dead: a ball handler getting left alone on the perimeter is nothing KD ain't seen before breh

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
This might very well work out for both teams but something tells me Harden gonna end up screwing Philly over eventually.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just taking a step back..

Harden is not the same anymore. Maybe he was low energy because he didn’t want to be in Brooklyn but who knows. Him and Embid should be special as long as they coexist and feed off each other.

Brooklyn is still a good squad. Picked up Ben who can defend and handle the ball. Curry who is a much needed shooter with Joe Harris out. And Drummond who is a quality big man, which was one of Brooklyn’s weak points to begin the season. Add KD and Kyrie to the mix, you still have a legit team. People forget that KD almost beat the bucks with no Kyrie or Harden.

Kyrie threw a wrench in the whole experiment. Only 20 games between the 3 of them especially with all of them healthy at the beginning of the year.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yall hell:mjlol:

People acting like Seth and Drummond are stars now..Drummond is on a min contract damn near..and Ben is more of a mental midget than Harden. So now yall are saying brooklyn going to win it all because they got Ben Simmons:mindblown:
Exactly. I'm so confused. Son ain't played in months, is terrible offensively and mentally cannot handle big game situations. How is this some slamdunk victory? I'm lost.

I don't think either got necessarily a "bad" deal, but I'd much rather have the Sixers roster after this deal.