James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I like this move more for Brooklyn than Philly...They now have a player that can match up with Giannis...Kevin can rest on defense.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I gotta admit i thought this wouldn’t happen.

Props to morey

even though this all depends on wether James gets in shape and plays like old Harden.

Wonder when Ben will suit up?

Few years older few more years of not looking after himself that Harden is probably done on a consistent basis. In flashes sure. He has to be in complement to Embiid and then take over when Embiid is having an off night.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Call me crazy i don't think harden is that guy anymore
He isn't, but the flipside is, Philly didn't gut their team to get him.

So even if Harden isn't MVP level, the ascension of Maxey offsets that. They only gave up a guy they've been winning without anyway, and a shooter which isn't that bad.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People saying Morey overpaid...he didn't have choice. He was going to get bent over by the nets or bent over by the third team who was going to take tobias salary. The fact he ended up doing the deal with the nets lets you know some team like the spurs or the thunder were probably trying to fleece him for every draft pick philly could possibly give up.

Keeping Maxey and Thybulle is somewhate of a win now cause they are underpaid for what they do. It won't be a win when its time to pay up, cause then they will be on reasonable salaries and just performing up to new contracts instead of vastly exceeding the deals they on now.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Settle for CJ they said
"Ya'll being greedy...Brogdon is more than you'll ever get" they said
"lmao ya'll really gonna keep Maxey" they said
"Brooklyn not gonna take this deal without Thybulle...ya'll sixers fans delusional" they said

See you bum ass nikkas in the Finals :blessed:

Doc and Harden. :mjlol: Yea pack those bags after the semi