James Harden matches Kobe Bryant streak

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'm all for records getting broke, but it gotta be by certified ballers.

When Steph pass up Ray Allen wit the 3point record, Ray gne be like " :ehh:, I ont mind this dude breaking my record"

If Bean would've got 7 rings, Jordan would've been like ":ehh:"....cuz he know Kobe a certified m'fer.

But James Harden breaking the 30 point game streak is just :scust:.
A real nikka like D Rose gne have to drop 60 to restore the balance and equilibrium in the basketball cosmos.

Steph and then Klay keeping Donyell Marshall from being the all time leader for 3s in a game was divine intervention....cant have no fufu ass nikka like that holding records.

Same with this scamming ass dude James. A disgrace to the basketball gods:scust:

Facts

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
James harden is basically what you Kobe fanatics hype up Kobe to be.....at least on the offensive end....if you don't like what you see....:yeshrug:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm all for records getting broke, but it gotta be by certified ballers.

When Steph pass up Ray Allen wit the 3point record, Ray gne be like " :ehh:, I ont mind this dude breaking my record"

If Bean would've got 7 rings, Jordan would've been like ":ehh:"....cuz he know Kobe a certified m'fer.

But James Harden breaking the 30 point game streak is just :scust:.
A real nikka like D Rose gne have to drop 60 to restore the balance and equilibrium in the basketball cosmos.

Steph and then Klay keeping Donyell Marshall from being the all time leader for 3s in a game was divine intervention....cant have no fufu ass nikka like that holding records.

Same with this scamming ass dude James. A disgrace to the basketball gods:scust:
:russ::russ::russ:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
James harden is basically what you Kobe fanatics hype up Kobe to be.....at least on the offensive end....if you don't like what you see....:yeshrug:
giphy.gif