James Harden matches Kobe Bryant streak

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Harden ties Kobe's streak, goes 1-for-17 from 3

James Harden reached historic milestones on two fronts Sunday.

The problem was, one of them dubiously encapsulated the Houston Rockets' 116-109 loss at Orlando.

Harden scored 38 points to match Kobe Bryant's record run of 16 30-point games from the 2002-03 season. But the reigning MVP was just 1-for-17 on 3-pointers, tying for the most 3-point misses in a game in NBA history.

Forget all this Bron this Bron that hate shyt... Bronsexual this and that

Bron on his way out and its about time to have them painful awkward conversations about is

Harden>Kobe?:usure:

giphy.gif

Martha

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I'm all for records getting broke, but it gotta be by certified ballers.

When Steph pass up Ray Allen wit the 3point record, Ray gne be like " :ehh:, I ont mind this dude breaking my record"

If Bean would've got 7 rings, Jordan would've been like ":ehh:"....cuz he know Kobe a certified m'fer.

But James Harden breaking the 30 point game streak is just :scust:.
A real nikka like D Rose gne have to drop 60 to restore the balance and equilibrium in the basketball cosmos.

Steph and then Klay keeping Donyell Marshall from being the all time leader for 3s in a game was divine intervention....cant have no fufu ass nikka like that holding records.

Same with this scamming ass dude James. A disgrace to the basketball gods:scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You claim to be LWO yet you make this thread. Gtfoh and go dikkride Bron somewhere

But do you have that same energy and stance with 3 other nicca that claim to be Lakers fans but make thread dissing Lakers players? If you not keeping that same energy or consistent down the line then you's a fraud sir..... and possibly fruity since you're the one to bring up a man's private part:hhh:

He's not. He's a known Kobe hater and Bron dikk-eater (pause). I think he's a Hornets fan too.

@42 Monks @Morose Polymath Can yall confirm me the last bit? :lolbron:

I'm a Shaq fan..... Team Superman all day

Now tell the coli how Shaqs ass taste:umad:

Yall need to stop being mad and emotional over jokes

Martha