James Franco to star as Fidel Castro in movie

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
His father was, his mom was born in Cuba.

his mom was born in cuba of pure spanish descent : Daughter of Francisco Ruz Vázquez and Dominga González Ramos

her father

her paternal grandfather

paternal grandma

her mother

maternal grandma

maternal grandpa

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
his mom was born in cuba of pure spanish descent : Daughter of Francisco Ruz Vázquez and Dominga González Ramos

her father

her paternal grandfather

paternal grandma

her mother

maternal grandma

maternal grandpa

Her parents were from Spain.
That's most of latin america tho

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
That's most of latin america tho

na, most latin americans are some type of mestizo, mulatto, zambo or variatons of 2-3 of those. Most of the pure "white" types are from more recent immigrations. Since we're speaking about Cuba, check this out:

u44LQSy.png

ngywhuT.png

RXGOWRu.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't sound like this is a major movie or anything so I'm sure they'll survive the online attacks. Also sure is funny how Hispanics get a unified campaign going to combat movie roles going to cacs, yet it's crickets when certain Hispanic women start taking black roles from black women...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Call me crazy but I think Franco could pull it off. I think he’s a good actor when focused and being he’s kinda on the hot seat I’d think he’d give it his all. I’m kind of over faux outrage about races & roles. I’m probably one of the few people was annoyed with black Brits taking black hood roles as if there aren’t competent amercian black actors who could pull it off without having to hire a speech coach, etc. But with that being said in a lot of cases it works so I’m not gonna sh!t on this until I see the performance.