James Cameron takes shots at Marvel and DC movies

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
he's talking about the characters not having kids and having basically no relationships

I’m looking at you, Marvel and DC — it doesn’t matter how old the characters are, they all act like they’re in college. They have relationships, but they really don’t. They never hang up their spurs because of their kids,” Cameron said.

know your audience :manny:

I like the relationships in both marvel and dc I don't need more. plus the main market for these are teens and early 20's they don't want to see families

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man's acting like niccas going to Avatar for "soul" or some shyt :dead:

Don't get it twisted, the current phase of superhero movies been mid for the most part but I bet any amount of money people felt more connection hearing "on your left", iron man dying, etc., then whatever the fukk be going on in them Avatar movies.

We gon act like Hawkeye didn't have a fam and was struggling with that. Wanda & Vision wasn't struggling with their love and how that fit into saving the world? These directors gotta stop it yo. Just keep it 💯 and say you mad these like the only movies left making bread and go :deadrose:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
These directors gotta stop it yo. Just keep it 💯 and say you mad these like the only movies left making bread and go :deadrose:
this. i'd respect them more if they just came out and said they was salty because their film box office number got fukked up by "amusement park rides".