Jameis Winston Celebrates Being #1 Pick With Crab Legs

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ha trolled...theyre furious. Hope does well although hes defensivse minded lovie will be good for him and def won't throw him under the bus when he struggles
That defense sucks, hopefully he has a plan

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Sarah Spain's Replies to me
Screen_Shot_2015_05_01_at_1_59_02_PM.png

My tweets directed towards her.
Screen_Shot_2015_05_01_at_2_02_37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_05_01_at_2_02_57_PM.png

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
peckerwoods will catch feelings about anything..

they said he wouldnt be a 1st rd because of his record..

he became number n threw that same record they have throwin back in his face for yrs...well a pound of it..

he had a crab connection...he could have snitch on the connect..but he didnt..he took the l...n went on bout his life..

peckerwoods dont let shyt go..so soon as he became in position to eat every sunday and some thurs n mondays...they bring up ol shyt..

tryin to lower his value.....and if he would have came in with vince young scores on that wonderlic test...he would have been eatin alive by the media...but didnt know jamis could have been qb at stanford he was accepted..yet he choose to be closer to home.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
you still dont get it man. Wow lol.

You got it slime
ya s/n n ya argument is a oxymoron within itself..

what is it to get..

let that young man...give a big ol fukk u to the media....they never cared bout his game..it was always his off the field shyt...merril hoge n ron jaworski would have woke up with a ton of crab on their doorsteps.merrils would be ..delievered by vince young

winston will be merrils new vince young

and ppl dont realize vince had to deal with hate from a coach that didnt want him to begin with...

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Winston's girl is so fukking bad....Now thats what you call a dime. He better wife that:whew:

I would be making so many kids....Create a whole family full of super athletes.

On another note, ESPN already showing fake outrage for the photo. Dude was just :troll: for jokes. Its not as immature as some of the things Johnny Football did like snort coke in a bathroom :usure: