Jamal Lewis (Ravens) is bankrupt.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
20 bottles of Ciroc ain't the problem. That truly is pocket change to him. The problem is the daily and weekly money he's most likely giving out to his 1st, 2nd and 3rd cousins, aunts, uncles, homies, siblings, and anyone else who popped up outta the woods claiming to be related to him. It's the leeches that get them, not the random nights in a club. Actually, he could've gotten most of those bottles for free from an owner that just wants him in the club

I'm pretty sure purchasing the bottles is pocket change to him. Its just the notion that he was doing that to impress others. This dude is already in financial trouble. I just hope he doesn't get hurt before he reups on his contact. Dudes like him and V. Young surrounded themselves wit nothing but yes men. Michael Vick went down that same road. I honestly think jail was the best thing for Vick. It humbled that dude fast.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
That life is too much man.

The huge burst of "positive" energy of ppl telling you how great you are, 80,000 ppl cheering when you do something, ppl throwing themselves at you. It makes you feel invincible. "I'll never get hurt to where I cant play/I'm gonna get that $50 mil guaranteed my next contract/I'mma make back whatever I spend"

All that outweighs/clouds ur mind of the negative of how many of them end up broke.

My thing is, how does this NFL pension work? Some of these dudes play long enough to get that pension and yet still claim to be broke. I'm like, if you make $20,000 a month off ur pension, ur creditors will work with that.

I thought creditors couldn't touch your pension?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just dont understand why these guys just cant live off the interest and keep buying all that sh!t

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This dude ain't really broke though. I think most of you posting are over looking some facts. Still appears he is worth about $15 million, and makes about 500k a year. Just have to sell off some assets.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This dude ain't really broke though. I think most of you posting are over looking some facts. Still appears he is worth about $15 million, and makes about 500k a year. Just have to sell off some assets.

If you file for bankruptcy, you might not be "broke" as a regular person defines it, but it does mean that some shyt aint right. And personally, unless someone stole alot of ur money in bad deals, you should never blow thru all that money.