the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Bankruptcy does not always mean that he's broke. Last I heard he was running a trucking company. He still making $35,000 a month, so he has to be doing something right. :yeshrug:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I saw Dez Bryant buy 20 bottles of Ciroc at the club this friday. In my mind, I was like, dude is ballin on a Jerry Jones loan. Its just a vicious cycle with sports athletes. Why dont they understand, they will not make the professinal sports money after they retire.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I saw Dez Bryant buy 20 bottles of Ciroc at the club this friday. In my mind, I was like, dude is ballin on a Jerry Jones loan. Its just a vicious cycle with sports athletes. Why dont they understand, they will not make the professinal sports money after they retire.

he'll be broke 3 years after retirement :obama:

but

His filing in Atlanta revealed that he holds almost $14.5 million in assets after nine seasons in the NFL, including five houses, a fleet of luxury cars and a 50 percent stake in a water park in Columbus, Ohio, worth a reported $6 million.

Having retired in 2009 after a third season with the Browns, the court documents claimed the now-self-employed 32-year-old earns around $35,000 a month.

hes actually not in the hole, selling off his assets he will be ok, but why the hell do you need 5 houses? these dudes spend like the money will always be rolling in

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
people with money know bankruptcy is one of the white man's most abused loopholes. why do we care again?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

That life is too much man.

The huge burst of "positive" energy of ppl telling you how great you are, 80,000 ppl cheering when you do something, ppl throwing themselves at you. It makes you feel invincible. "I'll never get hurt to where I cant play/I'm gonna get that $50 mil guaranteed my next contract/I'mma make back whatever I spend"

All that outweighs/clouds ur mind of the negative of how many of them end up broke.

My thing is, how does this NFL pension work? Some of these dudes play long enough to get that pension and yet still claim to be broke. I'm like, if you make $20,000 a month off ur pension, ur creditors will work with that.

calh45

Cal
Daps

20 bottles of Ciroc ain't the problem. That truly is pocket change to him. The problem is the daily and weekly money he's most likely giving out to his 1st, 2nd and 3rd cousins, aunts, uncles, homies, siblings, and anyone else who popped up outta the woods claiming to be related to him. It's the leeches that get them, not the random nights in a club. Actually, he could've gotten most of those bottles for free from an owner that just wants him in the club

Money

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because he filed bankruptcy, it doesn" t mean he's not a millionaire...