This video had me

8ipA2ja.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Was she on drugs?

Nah. She just Jamaican.
:martin:
Nothing against the hard working, chill until properly fukked with Jamaicans. Love my Caribbean brethren to death who keep it real but this chick the type to make you tuck your passport and start barking like DMX to avoid being associated with her, man.
:snoop:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Nah. She just Jamaican.
:martin:
Nothing against the hard working, chill until properly fukked with Jamaicans. Love my Caribbean brethren to death who keep it real but this chick the type to make you tuck your passport and start barking like DMX to avoid being associated with her, man.
:snoop:

You sound like such a fakkit.

She embarrassed you in front your cac friends?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Was she on drugs?
Nah breh.... im Jamaican and I have seen butu friends/family members take it to such extreme just cuz dem want to prove seh dem bad. I think its something in our blood. :lupe: She saw the girl wasn't gonna do shyt so she escalated the situation by going extreme but the secret most people don't know is that when we getting froggy like this chic that its the best time to strike, just pop us in the throat

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
To be fair I think the young chick did actually push her - plus you see her jump up in her face the beginning - but didn't expect to get the reaction she got....especially at the end lmao....

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
You sound like such a fakkit.

She embarrassed you in front your cac friends?

Learn to walk away from verbal conflict, fool. :beli:Popping off and rolling around like you on PCP does what? Help people to know where you from and you's "DE TUFFEST BUMBOCLAUT DON-DA-DA PON DI TURF YUTE?! TEST ME! ME SAY fukkING TESS ME! GULLY SIDE!":martin:
Show your ass when threatened, not when insulted on whatever silly shyt these two on the rag bytches was creating a scene over. And nice try with the Cac shyt, miss me with that. :camby: