big marlene: durty pucci gyal dem waan cuttasss? :stopitslime:

UKVu0t8.gif

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She probably got fired.
Would be bad PR for the hotel as Jamaicans are standing behind the worker.

Communications manager at RIU Jamaica Marc Miralles Pons said the hotel will have a meeting next Thursday with the member of staff who was seen in a now-viral video in a fight with a guest recently.
The video, which has been circulating on social media platforms, showed the guest throwing liquid at the employee, who works as a bar assistant manager, before walking away.

The female employee followed her and a fight ensued.
“We are following our internal protocols, following the premise of not leaving our workers alone in this type of situation. Next Thursday we will have an internal meeting with her to let her explain to us her version regarding what happened,” Pons told The Gleaner.
He added that the employee is a “very good worker” who has been at the hotel for nine years.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Would be bad PR for the hotel as Jamaicans are standing behind the worker.

Communications manager at RIU Jamaica Marc Miralles Pons said the hotel will have a meeting next Thursday with the member of staff who was seen in a now-viral video in a fight with a guest recently.
The video, which has been circulating on social media platforms, showed the guest throwing liquid at the employee, who works as a bar assistant manager, before walking away.

The female employee followed her and a fight ensued.
“We are following our internal protocols, following the premise of not leaving our workers alone in this type of situation. Next Thursday we will have an internal meeting with her to let her explain to us her version regarding what happened,” Pons told The Gleaner.
He added that the employee is a “very good worker” who has been at the hotel for nine years.

That’s good to hear, hopefully she doesn’t get fired. If she’s been with the company for that long it indicates that the guest probably crossed the line.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Daps
i was at a riu in june. it was ok, the major issue was the rooms themselves. my friends shower had grime in between the glass that they couldn't resolve so she complained about that for days, and i got locked out of my room for a few hours before they could get me in. the food at the specialty restaurants in not hitting like that too. but no reason to be fightin and shyt lol