Daps
dawson-crying-o.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@diggy you got a customer in me breh :salute:

I had tossed pre workouts in the bushes a while back, I used to take jack3d, the tingling and energy/focus were cool but the crash after was brutal :dead: I think the fact that I'm sensitive to stims didn't help either also I'd be in the bathroom doing bowel sets every time :russ: so I stopped fukking with them altogether . I took this about 20 minutes before my workout, had great energy and my stomach was fine and that tingling feeling was :ahh:. I normally workout at the gym at my sons wrestling school and their practices run about 90 minutes so I'm usually :dead: :dead: after 60 minutes, I actually worked out the whole time but more importantly after I got home there was zero crash. This is legit when this runs out I'm copping more.

Also Biggie's "dead wrong" came up on my playlist and I was :laff: :laff: @ the "when I get dusted I like to spread the butt like mustard" line, you need to throw that into the marketing of this shyt :russ:

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
I still never got my free Pre workout Stack from the last time
:sas1:

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

thanks, I had PM you initially but wasn't that big of a deal and didnt want to pester about it.

And word to this as well, ain't no thang, just funny that Cashmere read my mind and said exactly what I was gonna say.

Last edited:

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
How was it?

I had a nice pump, some decent energy and was sweating like crazy.

I usually take a pre-workout with creatine so I felt a little weaker today, but Thursday is the day I hit a wall slightly so I think that played a role. I need to start taking Thursdays off I think.

my boy and I did a pretty rough circuit, for front and rear delts supersetting everything so that had me tired as fukk. overall though, it was good. I think tomorrow i'm gonna add a scoop of creatine mono to it and maybe take hype and dust together at once rather than after each other.