Jamaica is a wicked ass nation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Over a 100 murders per month. :smh: Not even Medellin Colombia which was the most dangerous city in the world at one point has a homicide rate that high and they have a similar population size.

:francis:

with the population size smaller than london uk
:huhldup:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
with the population size smaller than london uk
:huhldup:

Though I dread to think what the homicide rate would be if guns were as easily accessible here as they are in other places.

crazy sad and fukked up

they need to just kill killers and not jail them

I agree. When you do shyt like slaughter a mother and her four kids, there's no rehabilitation.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup bring back the gallows

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

This nikka has the nerve to have an opinion.:gucci:

This is why the criminals take liberties, there's just no deterrent out there.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps

This nikka has the nerve to have an opinion.:gucci:

This is why the criminals take liberties, there's just no deterrent out there.

No deterrent will stop someone who has it in them to commit acts like this
@FireMikelArteta I didn’t like when you made this thread but I can no longer disgree with the premise

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Hmmm, I don't know been like that since the 1990s! From Mobay, New Kingston, Spanish town even super-rich Mandeville could always see the difference in wealth clear as day!

You're right but she said it’s gotten to the point where women have been told they shouldn’t get cabs by themselves anymore because robberies and violence has gotten worse.

She also mentioned that most of the beaches are now private so it really is a two tiered society if you haven’t got money like that.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't wanna be "that guy" but why are returning diasporans getting killed & robbed instead of the white Canadians and British with vacation property or the Chinamen that have strangleholds on every sector of the economy?

Power rules and is respected....
you step on an ant....not a buffalo

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Video makes a good point. Colombia started to act once the upper echelons/elite got touched. Jamaican upper class are sitting comfortably because the fukkery hasn't hit close to home like that. They could clean this shyt up if they really wanted to.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't wanna be "that guy" but why are returning diasporans getting killed & robbed instead of the white Canadians and British with vacation property or the Chinamen that have strangleholds on every sector of the economy?

Chinese Jamaicans get clapped

But for visitors and those with vacation properties THINGS WOULD CHANGE IN a instant if white foreigners were getting killed, it would be all over the news. Might even have foreign troops on the ground etc.