Jalen Rose knocking down Molly Qerim

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Nah she's Persian

she's half albanian and something else

Drew (Buffalo)

I noticed no U after the Q in your name. I like that rebel attitude. Traditional english language rules can't even hold you back!

Molly Qerim
(12:16 PM)

LOL...its acutally an albanian last name im half albanian no Q after the U. its really pronounce CHAIR-EEM I've kind of americanized it and actually regret doing that

Chat with Molly Qerim

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
When she fill out the census what box you think she check? :stopitslime:

Europeans ain't the only cacs :francis:
Yea because the Census is stupid af lmfao , Arabs are considered CACs too and the Arabs are pissed at that and have been wanting to change that about the census lol . Yall don't argee with mixed people being black but agree with the dumbass census? :mjlol:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
ethnic white is code for "kinda white but suspect looking next to anglos and most iberians"..so yes, these people go down as "white" on the census but aren't always seen as white phenotypically speaking
I have a Persian friend and she looks Indian like legit one of those Northern Indians you can not tell me she is white

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yea because the Census is stupid af lmfao , Arabs are considered CACs too and the Arabs are pissed at that and have been wanting to change that about the census lol . Yall don't argee with mixed people being black but agree with the dumbass census? :mjlol:

America is so racist.
It eliminated all the other white Caucasian groups from being considered Caucasian by law.

Art Barr