Jalen Green gets portrait Tatoo if Draya Michelle on his back

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theses new nikkas wired entirely different, at least we could blame our stupid shyt on having lead soaked brains.

Not sure why these young cats so weird. This don’t accomplish anything but making you look weak to the bird lol bytches that been around don’t respect that weak shyt, they exploit it.
nikkas been sheltered thats why. Video games, Toonami, the internet, dudes didn't get that exposure of being "outside" like the previous generations did.

I'm expecting big things outta the yute this season coming, but his whole off-season has been goofy in terms of his perception in the media.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Life is about decisions and regrets. It’s crazy to see a decision as a 3rd party that has a 100% chance of leading to a regret. Not like some life ruining situation or something to dwell over all day but there’s no scenario in 10 years where your first thoughts on the thing was not “yeah that was pretty fukking dumb”

Daps
Reppin
St louis
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I dont care for the hoe on his back, but..Im sorry, tats on Black skin will never ever work :why:

looking like he frolicked around in a pig sty :mjlol:

:huhldup:

timeless

All Star
Daps
If it's not your kids, don't get any names or faces inked on you. It just always ends horribly. I have an ex with my name tattooed on him (told him not to) and within the next few months we broke up. A bad omen all around.