Jaleel White got married but she's quite different from Laura Winslow

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
She’s might not be a ten but she’s a tech exec, she holding bro down. Those 90s checks probably all gone now

He won.

iu

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Wish the best to both of them.

But Lol at the IG comments of course their had to be a few clowns in there talking about generational wealth

Worry about building your own and stop dikkwatching

Lets be very real here aint no black woman want this man.

Don’t cry because he gets with someone else

:mjlol:

black men only service the purpose to Die so a lazy bytch can make a come up lmfao. Generational wealth to be tricked off on girls trips to Jamaica and bags.

I hope breh is happy and has a solid pre and post nuptial agreement.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
To my knowledge, Jaleel has never said anything disparaging about Black women, but take a look at the comment section. The "black women don't care who you date as long as you don't disrespect them" line continues to be one of the biggest myths in the black community :skip:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To my knowledge, Jaleel has never said anything disparaging about Black women, but take a look at the comment section. The "black women don't care who you date as long as you don't disrespect them" line continues to be one of the biggest myths in the black community :skip:

bytches legit see themselves as the Slave Overseers of Black males. lol

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

shyt is sick. Of course when it's the other way. A black woman finding her white king. Usually the same chick's are happy and cheering it on.

I know we shouldn't expect logic and honesty from most women but it's hilarious to see time and time again.

Do as I say not as I do chick's.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I always hear black women talking about how much they want a man like urkel.
He chose a white girl anyway? :francis:

:troll: