Daps
he deleted the tweet where he said he knows he'll be appreciated elsewhere

Boston fans saying they want to replace him with Hayward in the off season

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For some reason, Boston fans cheering for Hayward doesn't surprise me :mjpls:

This will probably get a lot of daps but no, they're cheering for him because he's gonna be a free agent in the offseason and many think the Celtics have a chance to sign him. Same reason why Durant was getting a bunch of cheers when he came to Boston last year. Just kissing ass early

he deleted the tweet where he said he knows he'll be appreciated elsewhere

Boston fans saying they want to replace him with Hayward in the off season

The funny thing is that even if Hayward doesn't come to Boston, Jaylen Brown is being groomed to be his replacement anyway.

I see why he could take it as disrespect but honestly I think he's overreacting

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Hayward ain't going to Boston. I know some Boston fans see the white boy as the new age Bird and they see a possible Butler reunion with Stevens. Hayward is part of a great young core in Utah and they can give him by far the most money.

But you already have a solid SF with Crowder with Jaylen Brown waiting behind him.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This will probably get a lot of daps but no, they're cheering for him because he's gonna be a free agent in the offseason and many think the Celtics have a chance to sign him. Same reason why Durant was getting a bunch of cheers when he came to Boston last year. Just kissing ass early

The funny thing is that even if Hayward doesn't come to Boston, Jaylen Brown is being groomed to be his replacement anyway.

I see why he could take it as disrespect but honestly I think he's overreacting
Considering they play the same position, I can see why he feels a type of way. Durant is different, he knows Durant is better but he probably thinks he's better than Heyward. In reality, he's not off by much. Heyward can score and create but Crowder is a superior defender, superior intangibles, does the little things, has high BBIQ and has great hustle tendency. To me, it's a sign of disrespect towards Jae. You know Avery or Thomas isn't leaving the starting five.

Jaylen is three years away. With great development, maybe two. He's really raw.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Considering they play the same position, I can see why he feels a type of way. Durant is different, he knows Durant is better but he probably thinks he's better than Heyward. In reality, he's not off by much. Heyward can score and create but Crowder is a superior defender, superior intangibles, does the little things, has high BBIQ and has great hustle tendency. To me, it's a sign of disrespect towards Jae. You know Avery or Thomas isn't leaving the starting five.

Jaylen is three years away. With great development, maybe two. He's really raw.

Hayward is easily a better player than Crowder. Only thing Crowder has over him is defense and he's regressed on that end this season

I don't even really want Hayward to be quite honest. He's an upgrade from Crowder but for the money he wants I'd rather spend it on other areas