Jaden Smith's girlfriend Sab Zada

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
He got a boyfriend too lol

who, Will or Jaden, cuz I heard rumors about both ? And where do the Will rumors originate, that movie he did when he was young, never saw it, but I constantly see Will get clowned for simping over Jada, Margot Robbie ect... never gay stuff

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
who, Will or Jaden, cuz I heard rumors about both ? And where do the Will rumors originate, that movie he did when he was young, never saw it, but I constantly see Will get clowned for simping over Jada, Margot Robbie ect... never gay stuff

Jaden.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Some Asians got some pretty thick lips tbh
True but ol girl looks multiracial with some black mixed in more than anything.

I'm seeing a bias in this thread, is it cause she's linked up with Jaden? Cause I've seen girls with the same phenotype get gassed up here and not get passed off as white.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
It’s hilarious that he pulls badder broads than 90% of Mfs that hate on him lmao
Is it? If we all had a $100 million+ inheritance coming eventually and millions of dollars neg worth ourselves like he does we would pull even badder...
Yall just be saying shyt like this is all game on his part

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
True but ol girl looks multiracial with some black mixed in more than anything.

I'm seeing a bias in this thread, is it cause she's linked up with Jaden? Cause I've seen girls with the same phenotype get gassed up here and not get passed off as white.

I can kinda start to see it, but I think she's tanning or using some trickery because in some photos she doesn't look mixed even with Asian.