Jaden Smith Wearing a DRESS in L.A.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Thats not a damn dress yall getting outta hand with these sensationalized shock titles

This lil ninja just out here free ballin with a hoodie on like he just finished taking a sh!t and forgot to put his pants back on....

nothing to see here

2DGlAmE.gif

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
That aint no dress :what:

BUT he do look like he wearing his boyfriends xxl hoodie with some daisy dukes on.:scust:

Thats why i would never raise my kids in LA/Hollywood. Them mufukkas be so nonchalant and accepting of weird shyt that the fukked up stuff is the norm. You wind up not knowing your left from your right

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
As someone who has raised a boy into adulthood (21) and has another one who is 15 (I'm old brehs), this is being overblown. I could see if Jaden was sniffing coke, or punching women, but this is just a boy who has essentially infinite money and is expressing his odd taste in fashion, nothing more and nothing less. And Will Smith was always a hyperliberal intellectual well before he became a superstar, so this wasn't a surprise. Dude grew up in a household with 2 well educated parents.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I dont see any problems with it at all. I know you nikkas used to rock tall tees.

Now the missing pants thing is a lil weird looking, but I agree with gambino, dude has an opportunity we don't have. The dude has a chance to fail, act, stupid, and be weird, and still be okay in life. Let him do him brehs.

semtex

:)
Daps
What a disgrace. Put him in a school with normal kids and he'll get beat up every day.