Jaden Smith Wearing a DRESS in L.A.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This nikka Childish Gambino warned us that he will do this shyt :bryan:

Gambino's face during the interview was :troll:the whole time

he freestyled a story bout his parents gettin picked on by a cop for sitting at a park bench or some shyt shyt got real :patrice: facts wasn't lining up

Charlamagne mad as fukk :mjcry:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this clown & that kardashian chick still goin?

blog120514_kylie1.jpg

looks like it...:sas2:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As someone who has raised a boy into adulthood (21) and has another one who is 15 (I'm old brehs), this is being overblown. I could see if Jaden was sniffing coke, or punching women, but this is just a boy who has essentially infinite money and is expressing his odd taste in fashion, nothing more and nothing less. And Will Smith was always a hyperliberal intellectual well before he became a superstar, so this wasn't a surprise. Dude grew up in a household with 2 well educated parents.
as someone with 3 sons..

I say, that calling it a dress might be overblown.

calling him a weird fakkit....... isn't overblown. Might be wrong because he's a kid...

but still......... This should be something a father ---would hope is just a phase. This dude is on the wrong path. a path that lead to threesoms, with two other men.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is I bet the little skinny white broads be still on his dikk....he's a rich non-threatening black kid,who's pops is Will Smith...the bunnies is lined up and waiting.

He gonna find himself a lovely white wife.

:troll: