Jade Cargill's First Loss Is On Deck

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the vince mcmahon jokes went to tony khan somehow from coke to punishing people

:mjlol:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Cody had a lot to do with her early training so makes sense. I’m glad that wrestlers can actually acknowledge other companies now. Always seemed dumb as fukk that they couldn’t do it on social media…
I was going to say, the first match i seen her in was her and Shaq vs Cody and his (wife? girlfriend?)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’m sure the OP is aware this shyt ain’t that deep, and he’s being tongue in cheek.

We all know these nikkas are just employees. Like imagine Bloomingdales and Nordstrom employees shooting it out in the name of the company. It’s just not real life

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure the OP is aware this shyt ain’t that deep, and he’s being tongue in cheek.

We all know these nikkas are just employees. Like imagine Bloomingdales and Nordstrom employees shooting it out in the name of the company. It’s just not real life
Yeah but the thing is the people that work for Bloomingdales and Nordstrom probably wish they could shoot up the stores.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yeah but the thing is the people that work for Bloomingdales and Nordstrom probably wish they could shoot up the stores.

:lolbron:

I’m sure this wrestling shyt is much closer to regular employment than people realize, and everyone has a different experience

Every workplace has

1. Guys who love and have grown with the company, enjoys and take pride in working there and would highly recommend the job to others

2. Dudes with the “I’m here so I’ll make the most of it but if something better comes along I’m probably outta here” mindset

And

3. Muhfukkas who straight up hate it. Feel under appreciated and resent working there. Probably want out but aren’t in position to leave because they still have to make a living, pay bills etc.

And that’s me talking about regular jobs. I assume it’s not too much of a difference with these wrestling companies. I also assume we’ve all been number 3 before

:sadcam:

random rant lol sorry brehs

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
How long is Stat out? She’s perfect to dethrone Jade.

Its kind of weird how everyone is worried about who is going to beat her.. I dont recall anyone saying this about Goldberg back in the day. Granted I was a kid and just enjoying the show... why can't we just enjoy the show and be happy a black talent is becoming a major star. I personally hope the go the Ultimate Warrior route with her... have her win the world title. And hold both for a minute then have Tony Khan force her to give one up.. she doesn't need to lose yet

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:lolbron:

I’m sure this shyt is much closer to regular employment than people realize, and everyone has a different experience

Every workplace has

1. Guys who love and have grown with the company, enjoys and take pride in working there and would highly recommend the job to others

2. Dudes with the “I’m here so I’ll make the most of it but if something better comes along I’m probably outta here” mindset

And

3. Muhfukkas who straight up hate it. Feel under appreciated and resent working there. Probably want out but aren’t in position to leave because they still have to make a living, pay bills etc.

And that’s me talking about regular jobs. I assume it’s not too much of a difference with these wrestling companies. I also assume we’ve all been number 3 before

:sadcam:

random rant lol sorry brehs

Its worse when you slowly transition from 1 to 2 to 3.... :to:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Its kind of weird how everyone is worried about who is going to beat her.. I dont recall anyone saying this about Goldberg back in the day. Granted I was a kid and just enjoying the show... why can't we just enjoy the show and be happy a black talent is becoming a major star. I personally hope the go the Ultimate Warrior route with her... have her win the world title. And hold both for a minute then have Tony Khan force her to give one up.. she doesn't need to lose yet
I don’t see anyone making a big deal about it. . :ld: