Jade Cargill's First Loss Is On Deck

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
First Ricky Starks got caught slippin', then Jim Ross started talking recklessly, and now Jade CarGOAT is on the SummerJam screen:

The ONLY way Jade survives this unscathed is if she provides Shad Khan 3 free weeks of babysitting services, she'll have to teach Shad's wife to cook Jamaican food, and she must allow Tony Khan to have 4 of her daughter's shiny Pokémon cards.
Don't let Twitter get you in trouble, Champ.
:ufdup:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I know it’s a recurring joke at this point, but Tony hasn’t actually disciplined any of his performers for anything. Only reason he took the titles of The Elite is because it was a legal investigation and they were brand new titles

Only person he’s ever had smoke for was Big Swoll when she was 1000 miles away and on twitter

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
First Ricky Starks got caught slippin', then Jim Ross started talking recklessly, and now Jade CarGOAT is on the SummerJam screen:

The ONLY way Jade survives this unscathed is if she provides Shad Khan 3 free weeks of babysitting services, she'll have to teach Shad's wife to cook Jamaican food, and she must allow Tony Khan to have 4 of her daughter's shiny Pokémon cards.
Don't let Twitter get you in trouble, Champ.
:ufdup:

dumpster-man.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jade seemed to be a Cody/Brandi project more than the Elite or Jericho, so it makes sense she puts him over still

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: The power of GOATy Rhodes. Got dubheads getting the willys, instead of realizing that most of these wrestlers play COD and do training sessions.

Sometimes run trains on ringrats:ehh:

Reminds me of the time when wrestling fans were losing their minds at the fact that the heels were drinking with the faces. Like imagine Taker having a flat in 91 and Hogan goes "are you trying to roll up on me"

Taker: "GODDAMMIT TERRY, I NEED YOU TO HELP ME WITH THIS WHEEL SO I CAN GO TO A HOUSE SHOW IN DELAWARE"

Hogan: "You trying to shoot on me in Delaware before the show starts brother"

Taker: ":why:"