Jade Cargill and Athena Go At It On Twitter

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:mjlol: I had a girl in middle school who acted just like Athena. Jawn was straight up Sailor Moon, WWF, and Nsync in the cut. Last time I talked to her, she was on some goth shyt and trying to read manga.
Yeah I've known a lot of chicks like her over the years. Nerdy millenial black women be awkward as hell though they usually get a crash course in blackness when they go to college...I doubt Athena went to college though lol.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Yeah I've known a lot of chicks like her over the years. Nerdy millenial black women be awkward as hell though they usually get a crash course in blackness when they go to college...I doubt Athena went to college though lol.
There was a girl like that at my high school. Ol' girl was super white washed. She didn't even hang with the other Black kids or party with us.
Fast forward, and we ended up going to the same HBCU. She was only there for a semester, but in that short time, she was a pass around for the football team, the Ques, and the Kappas. Homegirl got ran through with the quickness.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
There was a girl like that at my high school. Ol' girl was super white washed. She didn't even hang with the other Black kids or party with us.
Fast forward, and we ended up going to the same HBCU. She was only there for a semester, but in that short time, she was a pass around for the football team, the Ques, and the Kappas. Homegirl got ran through with the quickness.
Yeah i knew a girl like that in college who would get confused when I mentioned basically any rapper or black artist from before like 2004 but by the time she graduated she basically had zero white friends, wore natural hair and knew all the black shyt :heh: