Jadakiss son Jaewon is trending for being nice like his old man

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
He sounds better than Rakim's son.
In My Humble Opinion My Opinion GIF - In My Humble Opinion My Opinion What I Feel GIFs

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I like his rhyming, but if he could use that degree, I think that would doubly benefit the black community, esp black men. I was on an app looking for a psychologist (or whatever the correct erm is) and when I checked black, male, they couldn't find any, and this is in NYC.
He can do both

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
if I remember he was working for or was trying to work with A$AP when he was younger

he's as trash as Puff son. stick to selling coffee for now
doesn't Styles son make beats ? if so he should rap over them then if they get better at their craft they can come up together

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like his rhyming, but if he could use that degree, I think that would doubly benefit the black community, esp black men. I was on an app looking for a psychologist (or whatever the correct erm is) and when I checked black, male, they couldn't find any, and this is in NYC.
They got a family business he's running

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Dope. He kinda reminds me of Fab more than Jada with his rhyme style though

His schemes and the way he flows are like Mase and Fab combined with his dads voice. If he stays on that 90 percent stunting/player raps mixed with light threats and doesnt try to be a drill rapper Ill easily give him some streams

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

he got a useless degree unless he wants to become a doctor then he just got that shyt to make his fam get off his back lol