Texas
chris-benoit-crippler-crossface.gif
:dead:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Jada been on offense her whole marriage with him embassing her husband. Will just needs to bag a baddie and be in public with her. He doesn't have to say a word. Wonder how much of a victim she will try to be.

Will has been banging baddies for years. We just haven't heard about it because the nikka is smart and knows how to move..

I don't know why he chose to stay married to Jada, I'm not in his head and I can't speculate but whatever his reasons are theyre valid to him. I don't think the fact that Jada like to run her mouth makes him a sucka.

Coming out in public with a bytch on his arm isn't smart for several reasons. Any bytch he decides to get with "publicly" will instantly turn her into the most famous bytch in the world. Instantly. Whether she's a known person or unknown it won't matter. The media will flock to her and make her an overnight celebrity. Why would he give that kind of power to some random ass..

Will a smart mf man.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Brehs, I know that this may sound soft but this is a clear case of mental abuse.

Why is she surprised that a man that she's still married to, calls her his wife? Why is she at the Oscars with a man that she's separated from? What was the point of doing that Red Table talk about entanglement if she and Will weren't together?

This is some elite level gaslighting.