seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ego. It's always been about ego. She's been making him look like a fool for years and he took it out on a soft target. The folks who said he wouldn't fire off on The Rock or Chapelle like that hit it on the head. Will Smith seems like a measured, calculating individual. He couldn't slap Jada because that would ruin his career, he couldn't slap August because that would make him look like a jealous simp, and he couldn't slap nobody like The Rock because they would beat the brakes off him.

Plus, the fact that he's been made a laughingstock over a woman that don't even gaf about him and that he ain't even with probably just burned him even more. The real question is why didn't this dude say they were separated back in 2019 when he was getting clowned for letting August pipe his wife? Poor b*stard probably still hoping for some chance of reconciliation.
People need to realize that Will and Chris were already on bad or atleast suspect terms because of the last time Chris hosted the show. He called her out and embarrassed her when she wasnt there, and then he did it again.

When someone you dont fukk with makes comments like that, it hits a little differently.
If the rock said that, ofcourse da reaction would be different because he has no issues with da rock and he knows there's no malice behind it

Also, if u know anything about the rock, he would never say no dumb shyt like that to begin with lolll no host black or white has ever said no personal shyt like that in da show's history

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Now we see why Lou didn't want him.

giphy.webp

His father looking at him like :scust:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Or afraid of what info she may put out about him. He may never be viewed the same again.
The only reasons I can think of for why he's anywhere near this clearly unhinged woman:
1. He's done heinous things that she's aware of. She could put him on blast and end what's left of his career.
2. He has a humiliation fetish. Probably even was in the room holding her hand while August was attempting to dig out that dusty loose cat.
3. The divorce would destroy him financially.
4. He's mentally unwell and literally can't imagine his life after a divorce.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That was Marc Anthony and he was on show with her. Supposedly Will walked in on them while Marc was busting down her walls. They tried to play it off like it didn’t happen.

'Will caught Jada and Marc Anthony in family home': The shock magazine claims sending Hollywood's power couple into a legal spin
I wouldn’t have believed it, but I think the show was cancelled like immediately after and I believe he and JLo split around that time, right?

I just assumed they had an open relationship. No way she’s getting down like that and he’s sitting there twiddling his thumbs

Daps
I wouldn’t have believed it, but I think the show was cancelled like immediately after and I believe he and JLo split around that time, right?

I just assumed they had an open relationship. No way she’s getting down like that and he’s sitting there twiddling his thumbs

I don't know how old you are, but I remember around like 2006-2008 hearing that Will and Jada were swingers. That's when the rumor started circulating around the black community. That's when the rumors about her dyking on the low and him being a glizzy globber (obligatory :dame:) also came out.

Now with most black people, that would kill their image but this is Will Smith. No one wanted to believe it so we let it go in one ear and out the other.

But ever since August Albooboo, I believe it all.

August really took the Smiths down. Wow. :wow:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea they were done but where theirs smoke there’s fire. Jada seems more messy as shyt and Will seems like he makes people sign NDA’s or messes with people that have just as much to lose as him.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
She has humiliated will and made him look like a pariah and a joke and immature. It will take decades to change his image after this debacle. He is totally emasculated and comes across as a weak man