Jacob Fatu re-ups with MLW with a multi year deal:AEW n WWE LAWSE

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
General rule of thumb is everybody is a small Indy geek until Triple H takes a IG pic with them...:coffee:

Yea it’s just crazy.... as much as the coli or the few vocal IWC love to throw shots at smaller wrestlers or talk that “the need to get bigger” shyt. Funny how sans Brock Lesner (and even he getting tired to them) no one really gives a shyt about bigger wrestlers.

No one really cares about Brain
Whether Drew is active or hurt it makes no difference to the fans
Everyone hates Corbin and not in a “oh he’s a heel and a really great one so I’m supposed to not like him” way. No he’s despised

People are apathetic towards Lashley

People think Jake Hager is lame

And any other big man past or present out there is either meh status or flabby and sick.

The only real big man that’s over is Luchasaurus and that’s just based off how he presented himself in LU and let it carry to AEW.

So I don’t get anymore the hate for the smaller guys anymore when no on even clamoring to see the bigger guys anymore.

It’s a reason why DB, Punk, Rey, Kofi, AJ Styles, Ricochet, Jericho, Young Bucks, Kenny Omega, Pac, Lethal, Adam Page, Johnny Mundo, O’ Spreay, and etc of any fed appeal more to the masses than the “giants”

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I think he’s nXt bound…Booker has been hyping him up saying he’s gonna get him in the E and I know he’s working with him down in ROW too…
He needs to be on somebody's TV either AEW or WWE. I saw rumors that the old regime wouldn't hire him because of his background so who knows.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He’s pretty good in the ring from what little I’ve seen. Don’t know about his character or mic work though.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Jimmy and Solo gonna be banned from ringside but after Cody hits that triple Cross Rhodes...

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
He needs to be on somebody's TV either AEW or WWE. I saw rumors that the old regime wouldn't hire him because of his background so who knows.
I understand what you are saying. However, with all the stuff that has happened with AEW & WWE. They have no right to get on their morale compass :usure:

Hopefully they give him a chance.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I think he’s nXt bound…Booker has been hyping him up saying he’s gonna get him in the E and I know he’s working with him down in ROW too…
If he were to end up on NXT by the time they hit CW he’ll definitely end up being one of the biggest stars on there.

“Casuals” who aren’t familiar with his indy work gon see dude and already start talking that “Bu-bu-but when he gon come to The Bloodline??” :troll:

When Solo finally turns, who you think Roman gon call to deal with him? :wow:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
If he were to end up on NXT by the time they hit CW he’ll definitely end up being one of the biggest stars on there.

“Casuals” who aren’t familiar with his indy work gon see dude and already start talking that “Bu-bu-but when he gon come to The Bloodline??” :troll:

When Solo finally turns, who you think Roman gon call to deal with him? :wow:
The USOs as the first WWE trios champs.... :ohhh: