Jacob Fatu Breaks Down The Full Bloodline

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Aren't Tamina and Nia Jax related to The Rock?

Jimmy Snuka and em not even Samoan. He's Fijian i think. But back in the day the old heads were so close they all considered themselves family. Especially sticking together in the weird ass wrestling biz... its only these young nikkas tryna be technical.. "well actually He's not related to me" a lot of "divide" in the culture :mjpls:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Jimmy Snuka and em not even Samoan. He's Fijian i think. But back in the day the old heads were so close they all considered themselves family. Especially sticking together in the weird ass wrestling biz... its only these young nikkas tryna be technical.. "well actually He's not related to me" a lot of "divide" in the culture :mjpls:
Snuka is linked by marriage, his wife was part of the Anoa'i family

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Look at the bigger picture. You could end up creating the next Junior Seau & retiring early if you played your cards right.
:ufdup:
Not even just that, if she got some height on her, then not only you got a future wrestling or NFL prospect, you might have a future NBA prospect too. Always look at the bigger picture, always.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I could’ve sworn I just read that his mom isn’t actually Peter Maivia's daughter though :gucci:.

@King P am I tripping
You did read that. That joint said Peter adopted Ata. Ata mom is Lia and her father was a completely different dude. Peter married Lia, adopted Ata, and Ata married Rocky Johnson. So if that’s cap, I wouldn’t believe shyt else on that page :russ:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
It's hilarious how all the Anoa'i members are always asked and have to explain how The Rock is related to them :russ:

The truth is he's not actually related to them. Peter Maivia is the brother of the eldest Anoa'i, but Peter's daughter Ata (The Rock's mom) is not really his. His wife Lia had Ata from her previous marriage. So when Jacob said "he's not family, but he's family if you get what I'm saying" I got exactly what he meant. He was raised with them, but he ain't blood.

That's probably the only thing I was really looking forward to when it came to the idea of Rock feuding with Roman. So Roman could go off on Rock and tell/remind him that he ain't really part of The Bloodline, because he ain't blood :bryan:
Yoo that's Crazy there we thought this whole time he was blood.