JackRoss threatening me. Got me shaking in my boots

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Exactly what they did when we didn't support immigration, "WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK IMMIGRANTS?". Typical. Notice I didn't mention them in the baby post.

These level of nonsense is crazy. Why is the world would I support immigrants just because they are "black"?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Exactly what they did when we didn't support immigration, "WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK IMMIGRANTS?". Typical. Notice I didn't mention them in the baby post.

These level of nonsense is crazy. Why is the world would I support immigrants just because they are "black"?

That was the point baby hater.
You hate blk immigrants even more than any others.

So if you feel hispanic babies should be flushed

I cannot imagine what you prescribe for blk immigrant babies

Are you backtracking or you standing on your hate you lil dweeb?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
To the hundreds or thousands of coli members who have immigrant parents or grand parents

@JackRoss believes you should not have been born in his country, and should have been disposed of

Ask him

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When did JackRoss say immigrate children should be flushed down the toilet? The lies they tell on the internet. Unify with these spineless, no backbone here or at home ass people if you want to :mjlol:

Yes I live in Dolton and I sound white. Let me know when you come through. Please show me

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
When did JackRoss say immigrate children should be flushed down the toilet? The lies they tell on the internet. Unify with these spineless, no backbone here or at home ass people if you want to :mjlol:

Yes I live in Dolton and I sound white. Let me know when you come through. Please show me

You said the babies born in the chicago precinct should be flushed

You want to HARM ME because I am an immigrant
You want to HARM BillyOcean because he has immigrant parents

You HATE blk immigrants

So why would you not want the same or worse for blk immigrant babies?
If that is what you desire for hispanic babies

Where is the lie?
Where is someone making up something about you?