jack swagger fought the manager of Bass pro shop:mjlol:
Looks like he just finished saying "Let's get you your first win, pal"

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I'm saying is Punk never should have started in UFC. His story might be different right now if he didn't. His fault.
Well it’s fault in that he took the deal but if your offered a shot to go right to the majors your gonna take it . Ufc didn’t give him the biggest bums in the world either so that was a Issue as it seemed like Dana kind of wanted punk to lose
Also if I remember right Dana was still trying to pretend that the ufc was only putting on high quality matches cause realistically there is no way punk should of been in with anyone that wasn’t a amateur rolling around in the gym

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Good first win. Bellator will be smart and match him up wisely. His stand up isn’t up to par but I liked what I saw grappling wise. He landed some sharp elbows and was looking for submissions.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ya in here talking about Punk and comparing him to an all American REAL grappler :picard: has Punk done anything athletic his entire life :why: Swagger has been cutting weight and training since he was a damn child :picard:

this is why I like the term play fighter :mjgrin: there is a difference between a guy like Punk and a wrestler like Swagger.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
The fukken smile he had when he said to convince Vince sometime you gotta CON Vince.

Well done to the breh, he fought a tomato can 7 inches shorter 14lb lighter and with 11inches less reach.

But fukk it you can only beat who is in front of you, :salute: