Jack Swagger Appreciation Thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He was a good hand & could go whenever they needed him to. He doesn't really have any classics, but he doesn't have any stinkers either. If you don't like him, even you have to admit that.

That means nothing if you don't have any personality or any charisma. There are plenty of people out there who are solid in the ring and are extremely bland.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
That means nothing if you don't have any personality or any charisma. There are plenty of people out there who are solid in the ring and are extremely bland.

Again, I said he had potential. Not saying you're wrong with what you wrote, but pretending like this dude was trash in all aspects is wrong. A lot of guys get pushed with the opposite going on (charisma with no wrestling ability) and flop too. I tend to believe that if you have wrestling ability, you can find your character once you get comfortable as opposed to the other way around. For Swagger, that just never happened which is why I said he was a bust :manny:

Daps
People give swagger a hard time.

Dude could legit wrestle.

As world champ he was dope. As ECW champ he was dope.

He reminded of a sid vicious intimidation wise when serious & was slamming mofos like he was rick Steiner.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
If he came out with that we the people white power gimmick today and be pro-trump he'd have a ton of heat.