Jack Swagger Appreciation Thread

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Come in here and spread the good word about the All American American American, Jack Swagger.
tumblr_inline_mxzitbKZtf1qcwvjm.gif

Jack Swagger has been providing us with piff since his debut on ECW. He has went on to become the best champions of our time. He's been ECW Champion, Money in the Bank Winner, Olympic Gold Medalist Hero, and one of the last trill people to hold the World Heavyweight Championship.

He's practically the Shawn Michaels of all his tag teams :mjpls:
Ziggler? :mjpls: Drew McIntyre? :mjpls: Cesaro? :mjpls:

He main evented the last Wrestlemania and still doesn't get his proper respect. :yeshrug:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come in here and spread the good word about the All American American American, Jack Swagger.
tumblr_inline_mxzitbKZtf1qcwvjm.gif

Jack Swagger has been providing us with piff since his debut on ECW. He has went on to become the best champions of our time. He's been ECW Champion, Money in the Bank Winner, Olympic Gold Medalist Hero, and one of the last trill people to hold the World Heavyweight Championship.

He's practically the Shawn Michaels of all his tag teams :mjpls:
Ziggler? :mjpls: Drew McIntyre? :mjpls: Cesaro? :mjpls:

He main evented the last Wrestlemania and still doesn't get his proper respect. :yeshrug:

Makin me so mad:to:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like Swagger. He's about where he should be on the card, but good wrestler. I thought he did as well as he could when they gave him the world title, all things considered.

If they ever decide to push Cesaro solo, I'd like to see Swagger and Barrett team up.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:salute: WE THE PEOPLE!

The Real Americans deserve a bigger and more consistent part of Raw

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When Swagger made that return he was pretty over, got a nice pop considering he was getting Orton reactions and jobbing before he left. They should have had him establish himself and his views before he added Colter. I know Swagger isn't the best on the mic but 'cism is easy, cheap heat and getting himself over then adding Colter would have gotten pretty good heat. He should have won the WHC championship too. If he added a Jason Thurgood Goode to his entourage and spit that Yahoo/Youtube 'cism accompanied by WSHH clips he'd have been put over the top.