Jack Reacher is FIRE!!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Watched this piff again. :ohlawd:

The funniest scene is this one tho:

When breh kept hanging the phone up I was :laff: :russ:

Yeah, read the books and you'll understand why Cruise is the last person in the world that shoulda been cast as Reacher. The movie will be unwatchable to me. I will literally not watch it. Reacher is one of my favorite characters in any medium, and to see Tom Cruise of all fukking ppl attached to the name is disgusting.

You missed out breh. :francis:

Snorkeljabber

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Those who are fans of the book series, such as myself, will see Cruise as literally the antithesis of what Reacher is meant to be: a 6'5 human wrecking ball, using his physical fortitude and intelligence to outpower anyone who comes against him.

To see Cruise, a 5'6 breh play this role is slightly disappointing; I would much rather a more physically imposing Liam Neeson or even a Gerard Butler type actor.

That being said, as a standalone film, I can see its merits, it just doesn't do the books any justice.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Im a fan of the jack reacher series,so I think inma b dissapointed no matter how good movie is,in books its supposed to be a 6'3 brolic nikka, the little of the inside humor is referenced to his size and slowness :aicmon:
I had read one of the books while I was locked up last year and that shyt was dope as fukk. It was the story when he was a private investigator, a family wanted to find their son who was lost in a war, but there was a twist where the son had his identity stolen by a traitor in the army. Dude had a hook for a hand and was fukked up from an explosion, but was using the identity of the missing son. Dude was selling guns and running shyt. Book was dope as fukk. The twist in the story was also dope how they brought it in.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I had read one of the books while I was locked up last year and that shyt was dope as fukk. It was the story when he was a private investigator, a family wanted to find their son who was lost in a war, but there was a twist where the son had his identity stolen by a traitor in the army. Dude had a hook for a hand and was fukked up from an explosion, but was using the identity of the missing son. Dude was selling guns and running shyt. Book was dope as fukk. The twist in the story was also dope how they brought it in.
Yeah I read that too,whole time I was waiting to see how it was gonna unfold,all his books are like that tho :whew:
they hook u in,and always have good twist,plus he's always dropping knowledge about a lot of shyt too :obama:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
What's wrong with this thread.
It's not a good movie. It is a throwback 90s movie with all the bad shyt them movies had.
I would have loved this when I was 8 years old back in '96 but here we have clear example that starpower can still make a movie. Ray Liotta would've starred in this back in '96.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I never Read the Book but this Movie was Good. Not as much Action as I expected but I'm not Mad because the Plot was Greatness, I like how they did that. I only say there wasn't as much Action because Tom Cruise was in it and his Movies are usually packed with Shootouts, Fight Scenes & Car Chases but I give it a 4 out of 5.:manny:

Sandy:noah:
Alexia-Fast-Feet-603767.jpg

Alexia-Fast-Feet-526541.jpg

Alexia_Fast_sexy.jpg
:ohlawd:
alexia-fast-in-esquire-magazine-december-2012-02.jpg

Alexia-Fast-Feet-603765.jpg

Alexia Fast:whew:

:banderas:

1118full-alexia-fast.jpg

2560105-1366x768-[DesktopNexus.com].jpg

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theyre planning a Jack Reacher tv series on Amazon starring Alan Ritchson. Thats the dude that played Thad on Blue Mountain State.