Jack Del Rio compares Floyd riots to Jan 6 storming of Capitol.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People got to be honest about wanting politics in sports or not.

:yeshrug:This what you get.

#fukkTrump but ya'll got to stop lying about that.

Ashley Babbit was the only person who died during the shyt.

And after, it was a bunch of the roiters. That shyt about a cop being beat to death was cap.

"USCP Officer Brian Sicknick" died later, but, it can't be concluded that it was because of the roiters.

So to be clear...this guy who had 0 strokes before Jan 6th...had 2 strokes and died after getting into it with rioters on Jan 6th...but the 2 strokes had NOTHING to do with the stress of dealing with people trying to overthrow the government ?

Cause before he had to deal with people trying to overthrow the government, this guy had 0 strokes...and then while dealing with people who tried to overthrow the government...he had 2 strokes and died.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So to be clear...this guy who had 0 strokes before Jan 6th...had 2 strokes and died after getting into it with rioters on Jan 6th...but the 2 strokes had NOTHING to do with the stress of dealing with people trying to overthrow the government ?

Cause before he had to deal with people trying to overthrow the government, this guy had 0 strokes...and then while dealing with people who tried to overthrow the government...he had 2 strokes and died.

Okay, you got it; 2 people died. 1 was a Trumper shot on site...One was a man without a history of stroke died the next day.

So, say that. A cop and a Trumper died.

Not the "PEOPLE DIED" as if it was a shootout or some shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Okay, you got it; 2 people died. 1 was a Trumper shot on site...One was a man without a history of stroke died the next day.

So, say that. A cop and a Trumper died.

Not the "PEOPLE DIED" as if it was a shootout or some shyt.
I more confused on your passion for this argument. I'll be your huckleberry. Let's say I agree with your "take" on 1/6. That changes what exactly about the event?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I more confused on your passion for this argument. I'll be your huckleberry. Let's say I agree with your "take" on 1/6. That changes what exactly about the event?

Dude, I didn't go Capital Hill.

:mjlol:

Ya'll mad about nothing. I said a bunch of ppl weren't killed and ya'll faking a concern about a "Government overthrow."

I thought that shyt was funny until I found it (the night later, when it happened) was about dumb asses wanting a recount for Trump.

My posting history is public. I've never fukked with Trump either a little bit. fukk Jan. 6, talk about these crazy, racist white boys ACTUALLY mowing us down like fukking animals.

The fukking media moved quick to talk about gun rights and anti-LGTB violence when that CAC in Buffalo had a whole term paper of racist horseshyt.

I'm tired of hearing about this shyt. And fukk BLM, too. Because we're already moved on from ppl putting their lives on the line (BTW, fukk Jack Del Rio) to actually change shyt, but, these bytches treated it like they signed a max contract and bought cribs and put they homies on.

I'm sorry, this is thecoli and if you don't Group Think nikkas have brain fart.

Ya'll nikkas acting like I'm supporting the shyt. All them muh'fukkas should be in fukking prison a MINIMUM of a year with a Felony on their records for the rest of their lives for sedition.

It was criminal, but, miss me with this "Dark Time in America" shyt. nikkas need to be turning up on this country more with all the bullshyt going on.

But, keep tweeting, breh.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Im here to tell you your post means zero. Why do we need to know the shock worth to you?

I never understand the end game to those who post that

I'm here to tell you your post still means zero. Why do we need to know that you think my post meant zero while making 3 posts that have zero value?

I never understand the end game to those who post that

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Dude, I didn't go Capital Hill.

:mjlol:

Ya'll mad about nothing. I said a bunch of ppl weren't killed and ya'll faking a concern about a "Government overthrow."

I thought that shyt was funny until I found it (the night later, when it happened) was about dumb asses wanting a recount for Trump.

My posting history is public. I've never fukked with Trump either a little bit. fukk Jan. 6, talk about these crazy, racist white boys ACTUALLY mowing us down like fukking animals.

The fukking media moved quick to talk about gun rights and anti-LGTB violence when that CAC in Buffalo had a whole term paper of racist horseshyt.

I'm tired of hearing about this shyt. And fukk BLM, too. Because we're already moved on from ppl putting their lives on the line (BTW, fukk Jack Del Rio) to actually change shyt, but, these bytches treated it like they signed a max contract and bought cribs and put they homies on.

I'm sorry, this is thecoli and if you don't Group Think nikkas have brain fart.

Ya'll nikkas acting like I'm supporting the shyt. All them muh'fukkas should be in fukking prison a MINIMUM of a year with a Felony on their records for the rest of their lives for sedition.

It was criminal, but, miss me with this "Dark Time in America" shyt. nikkas need to be turning up on this country more with all the bullshyt going on.

But, keep tweeting, breh.
Another word salad that I knew was coming. This one has bold print and made sure to throw in right wing talking points just for good measure. This site attracts the best people, only the best.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brian Mitchell hit on a lot of good points today. Certainly a double standard from Ron being a hard ass with his players while letting one of his coaches talk out his ass and embarrass his team. I think the players could push on this and get Del Rio out, but then again, he'll then just become a right wing martyr if that were to happen