Jack Del Rio compares Floyd riots to Jan 6 storming of Capitol.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Shows you how little regard these devils have for black people to even equate the two things. If he had made an anti gay comment or anti holocaust you can bet your dime he would be out of a job, but equating protests about a black man being lynched in broad day light to racists storming the capital and killing a cop because their leader lost a free and fair election is a slap on the wrist and a fine.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:francis:

This organization is a complete fukk up from top to bottom

One of the worst owners in sports

Management is terrible

Del Rio is trash and u hired his washed up ass

And the name of the team is a complete joke.. the name alone tells u this team has no hope in ever winning anything

FedEx field will continue to have more visitors fans than actual Washington fans at game

Better off moving Washington and just let the DMV become Ravens supporters

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Should have just fired his ass. Gonna happen soon anyway. Gonna be a distraction all year and he's not even good at his job

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I wonder how the defensive players will feel about this. Bet some will not want to play for him.
Del Rio is expected to address the team on Tuesday, though multiple sources close to the players have said they don't think it will be an issue with his players. One person close to defensive end Chase Young said of Del Rio, "That's his guy."
Defensive tackle Jonathan Allen told NBC Sports Washington, "I don't care about his opinion as long as he shows up every day and works hard. That's what I want from my defensive coordinator."

they got them boys trained. If this was another team in the division we’d never hear the end of it

calh45

Cal
Daps
Should have just fired his ass. Gonna happen soon anyway. Gonna be a distraction all year and he's not even good at his job
It's on the HC, and if Ron wants him there then he's there, but ain't no way that ain't rub folks wrong in the locker room especially given Del Rio is washed up as a coach.

The news outlets just got the two chumps willing to go with the company line, but if I'm a gambler I'd bet the under on their win total just based off this. How you gonna be a HC and allow him to get that off and pretend like it ain't nothing?

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
So all those black players got to take orders from this MAGA cac all season
No different than college. The NFL NCAA (to a greater degree) are sophisticated plantations with same hierarchy and systems in place. The only difference is the punitive measures.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
can you imagine an NBA Coach saying this? he'd be fired by the time it got re-tweeted.

but 95% of NFL players are c00ns tho.