Jack Daniels HONEY Whiskey

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Carné Asada;3393532 said:
Jack Honey and Coke is damn good. That's the problem.

i dont drink it.. i just tend bar. :manny:

but i would offer you a different drink if you asked for that. :birdman:

(cherry coke and honey?? :scusthov: )

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont drink it.. i just tend bar. :manny:

but i would offer you a different drink if you asked for that. :birdman:

(cherry coke and honey?? :scusthov: )

that cherry coke and honey was even better. :jawalrus: That's why are stomachs were fukked. We couldn't stop drinking it.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Carné Asada;3393587 said:
that cherry coke and honey was even better. :jawalrus: That's why are stomachs were fukked. We couldn't stop drinking it.

Your stomach is telling you the mix was a womp womp. :heh:

next time use pinnacle whip with your coke.
your stomach will be fine. :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
drink it strait or on the rocks..

this shyt meant to be drank by itself.. it doesnt have that harsh whiskey burn that og jack has..

you will be able to ENJOY drinkin this strait.. its not sum crazy harsh drink

kn5127818c.jpg

Egypt Royalty Bees
King Menes who was the founder of the first Egyptian Dynasty was called the "the Beekeeper" a title given to all Pharaohs that followed.

Egyptian mythology contains countless references to the Bee, including the belief that Bees were formed through the tears of the god RA. To put this into perspective, we are informed that the most important god in the Egyptian pantheon had Bees for tears.

The North of Egypt is was known as "Ta-Bitty" which translates to "the land of the bee". In the bible, the Lord promises to bring the Israelites out of Egypt and into the land of "flowing milk and honey". Egyptian tombs were frequently decorated with portraits of bees and offerings of honey were regularly present at burial sites.

There are many instances of the bee, honey and wax being mentioned in Egyptian writings and decorations. In the ancient Temple of Tanis, which was said to once house the Ark of the Covenant, the bee was the Temples most important decoration, below is another hieroglyph of the bee found in Luxor.

ha51275a10.png

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I wanna try this shyt, but I only buy my liquor in 1.75L sizes from costco, and I dont think they have that kinda jack yet.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
private stock is sweet. u can drink that shyt straight. but you're also comparing rum to whiskey here.
True.

:whoa: I just noticed this is only 70 proofs :what:

I only drink spirits that are 80 proof or higher. I'm not paying full price for liquor if they are gonna gip me outta those 10 proofs.

:russ:
lol @ you feeling cheated.