Jaafar Jackson looks just like Jermaine is to play MJ :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
cde618b47715fcdf5e5c391f49c71200.jpg

Jaafar is the second-youngest son of Jackson 5 songwriter Jermaine (left). The film is being made with the co-operation of the Michael Jackson estate, and Michael's mother, Katherine, declared: "Jaafar embodies my son." Producer Graham King said he was "blown away by the way [Jaafar] organically personifies the spirit and personality of Michael".

michael-jackson-jaafar-jackson-tgj-scaled.jpg

Michael Jackson's 26-year-old nephew has confirmed he will portray the singer in a new big-screen biopic. Jaafar Jackson's performance in the film, titled simply Michael, will mark his first major film role. Announcing the news on social media, the young actor said he was "humbled and honoured" to have been cast.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Still can’t get over

Jermaine stole his brother baby mama and wifed her up and gave her 3 kids

Family holidays have to be the worse days

birthdaaays were the worst daaays ... :russ:

outside looking like Jermaine you could assume he was Indian, should be a good flick its been authorized by Jackson Estate and Mother Katherine.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
cde618b47715fcdf5e5c391f49c71200.jpg

michael-jackson-jaafar-jackson-tgj-scaled.jpg

Michael Jackson's 26-year-old nephew has confirmed he will portray the singer in a new big-screen biopic. Jaafar Jackson's performance in the film, titled simply Michael, will mark his first major film role. Announcing the news on social media, the young actor said he was "humbled and honoured" to have been cast.

I hope he does a good job but I also hope he doesn't get too immersed in the role on some Heath Ledger type shıt.

Playing your parent's sibling who's life teetered between the world's greatest entertainer and haunted oddball sounds like something that can have some not-so-positive consequences if handled improperly.

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I hope he does a good job but I also hope he doesn't get too immersed in the role on some Heath Ledger type shıt.

Playing your parent's sibling who's life teetered between the world's greatest entertainer and haunted oddball sounds like something thay can have some not-so-positive consequences if handled improperly.

you're spot on there and also if done correctly i think it could land him some serious nominations for awards.

Antoine Fuqua is directing it so hopefully he understands this but Antoine's catalogue of movies is serious :wow: