Not open for further replies.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bad energy guy, just hope dude does better don't hope on another man's downfall

This the coli breh breh. They definitely like to see people lose. It’s the biggest collection of sanctimonious folks I’ve ever seen. nikkas legit acting like Ja is effecting their lives. The nikka you quoted said he hopes Ja loses everything. This is after he flashes a gun in a car. Not shot at anyone or anything. Definitely not the wisest decision and Ja Morant not above reproach. But hoping he lose everything? What kind of hater ass shyt is that. It’s a lot of jealous mothafukkas in here that resent young nikkas getting money and would love for nothing more than for nikkas to lose everything. These nikkas have hate in their blood

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
No it’s sad that he died for something so meaningless, so young, just to end up forgotten

"Sad thing is, y'all probably don't even know who the fukk Lil JoJo is" is what you literally said so idk where you got mixed up typing what you actually meant :hubie:

He died for being ingrained in murder for sport, there's nothing new about that storyline for the black community, we seen it a million and one times, people like that gotta GO once they reach the point of no return, it ain't that hard to cut the sympathy off once you really see em go do crash dummy shyt in real time. Kids need to know you don't get no martyr trophy for going out in the streets like that, so I'm all about forgetting these nikkas. nikka woulda clapped you or me on a random night robbery for absolutely no reason :manny:

The only sad thing is his mother had to witness and wear him and his life choices on her jacket :mjcry:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So no employer can regulate what you say off the job, what meetings you attend, or choose to search you when you come in to or leave the workplace?

I guess firing someone for saying racist shyt or attending KKK meetings isn't allowed?

Or is the 2nd Amendment a super special party of the Constitution with different rules?
This isn’t threatening or demeaning to any other race so I see it as different than your examples.

I’m not really knocking what’s being said, but it just seems hypocritical in our American society where there are 400 million guns, that a man with no felonies or gun restrictions gets scrutinized like this. I don’t there would be this type of outrage if it were Gronk

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He need the mentor Jerry Jones had to pay for when he had a young Dez Bryant

It's clear it's not Tee or his friends. I wouldn't put Ja 50 feet near a camera

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You typed up this clown post like someone getting that haircut advice isn't something that is given across all races and cultures. :mjlol:
The reason other races have that hair talk is NOT the same reason we do and you know it, stop being obtuse.

You acting like nikkas with dreads arent disproportionately judged as violent for having dreads, the most any other race would get is being deemed a hippie or just looking unemployed, it's never about being a perceived threat.

You acting like businesses havent been attacked for tryna have bullshyt hair policies in office spaces that only press black people's hairstyles

nikka please, that haircut advice is archaic and doesn't prove anything to anyone :heh: y'all will follow dumbass traditions off a cliff even if it makes zero sense.

fukk up at your job they don't give a fukk about your taper

And a judge will still give you ass 10 years with a fresh line up/part.

Status
Not open for further replies.