Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ja is responsible for his own now sure.
But all that rah rah shyt should’ve been nipped in the bud early as we saw with his old social media posts that he’s been tryna be a gangsta since he was a kid when Tee and his momma had more control over him :manny:

yeah, now society had to teach him the lesson.

tell my 2 sons all the time, if you don't listen to me and your mom now then society will handle it...and they won't be as forgiving and kind to you as black men. So get your shyt together, learn from your mistakes, and figure out how to move smarter now. So much harder for brothas to recover from their mistakes than the "others" who ain't black.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
all I know is shyt will happen again if they continue to let Ja pass the accountability for his actions off on someone else or send him to more joke rehabs where he isn't actually facing his demons head on.

honestly it sounds like he needs to get out of Memphis, they're letting him get away with too much bullshyt.

Herro for Ja!!!

Nah, I think Ja will smarten up. Sadly a lot of brothas don't mature until later in life, he's no different. But I think he'll get it together.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I do think there’s some truth to Tee loving the fame and trying to be all up in the cameras

But he wasn’t anywhere around when Ja was waving the guns on live or pointing the laser at the Pacers bus, nor was he the parent that sent him on a crash dummy mission to Foot Locker

Ja is grown and has to take accountability for himself, making Tee the scapegoat doesn’t do that

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So a random grizzlies employee doesn't fukk with Tee

Now yall running with tee being the reason his grown ass son was playing with guns on camera? :mjlol:

Stop it. The man is annoying sure, but his son got 200mil and is in peak physical shape, he's gonna do what he WANTS to do regardless of Tee.

Everyone doesn't have lifelong fear/respect of their parents even if they tried to do everything right raising their kid, plenty of people give their parents opinions the :camby: the second they're able to take care of themselves forreal

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Insufficient daddyin' Tee. :mjlol:

But nah, Ja is grown and maybe Tee got "caught up" in the clout and fame too. We know Ja Momma on some entitlement bullshyt and contributed directly to her son getting in fukk shyt.

They all need to chill out and fall back.
This ESPN article I'm reading says these people were all business before he got to the league.

WTF happened between then and now?

awww man…I thought young breh fukked up again :whew:
From what I'm reading here, he's basically on his last chance.

Another incident and he's gonna be studying Mandarin with Kevin Porter Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.