Status
Not open for further replies.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
L
nikka is an idiot man.

and other goofy nikkaz using these whataboutisms are even worse.

Cats conveniently ignore the PRIOR shyt Ja got himself into before this (teen gun incident, Pacers bus incident, his momma callin up him and his goofy goons incident).
Apparently all the other bullshyt is all a part of black culture as well to these clowns

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

If Ja doesn't like the rules of the league, then quit. Being in the league is a privilege and not a right. People have gotten fired from their jobs for less than what Ja has been accused of.
Let JJ do the exact same thing and Disney is going to make ESPN toss him to the bushes as well :yeshrug:

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

And, JJ is clearly being obtuse and disingenuous.

Talking about the mall incident where he "yelled at a security guard". He's clearly downplaying that incident.

"The incident with the Indiana Pacers traveling party". You mean, where laser sights were used on another NBA teams personnel?

Then he clearly ignores what his most recent suspension was for just two months ago.

I agree with a decent amount of things JJ says, but he's dead wrong here.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
And, JJ is clearly being obtuse and disingenuous.

Talking about the mall incident where he "yelled at a security guard". He's clearly downplaying that incident.

"The incident with the Indiana Pacers traveling party". You mean, where laser sights were used on another NBA teams personnel?

Then he clearly ignores what his most recent suspension was for just two months ago.

I agree with a decent amount of things JJ says, but he's dead wrong here.

thank you. fukk is he talking about. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.