Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukking shyt you not, this nikka used CHAT GPT for this fukking statement. I put it in chat gpt and the same words came up, he just paraphrased a little :mjlol: you gotta be fukking kidding me!!

Type “make an apology paragraph that you got caught again” into chatGPT or “is this AI generated possibly” and insert his quote

:dead:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

The nikka is a alcoholic

jamo.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Remember when Anthony Edwards was saying random shyt before the draft and talking about wanting to be a rapper and being in the studio with Quavo and shyt? This nikka Ja is who I thought Anthony Edwards was gonna be.
Being a rapper and hanging with rappers is tame. Lillard raps and so does Lonzo and Kobe, AI, and Shaq before them. I never got fake tough guy from Edwards and he probably grew up a lot closer to the street shyt than Ja. Ja going through an identity crisis. Was he even doing any of this shyt college? Unless Murray State hid it well. Ja just one of those dudes that got some money and for some reason has a fukked up idea of what “being real” is. And his parents, well mom especially aren’t making it any better. Calling your son because you got into an argument with a finish line employee and then the same at your daughter basketball game :snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Notice how his boy took the camera off him the moment the gun was in plain sight
Yeah I keep seeing ppl blame his boy and dude did nothing wrong. There was no gun in the frame when he turned on the camera. Ja goofy ass clearly wants to imitate his favorite rapper and he put the gun as soon as the camera turned on.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the ChatGPT shyt is true. I'm not going to lie and say i full understand how ChatGPT works, but doesn't it essentially scour the internet for an answer? Almost like googling something, but instead ChatGPT will literally write out the answer for you. If people are using chatGPT for an apology right now wouldn't it reference Ja's since its the most recent and popular apology on the internet?

If i have it totally wrong and this dude really did use ChatGPT then yeah, Ja doesn't give a single fukk and is about to get suspended for hella long.

Status
Not open for further replies.