J Prince got Steve Francis' chain back

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Probaly happens more than people think in hiphop,thats the number one rule of extortion...If people don't think they need you for protection you gotta give em a reason to think they need you:myman:
You down to extort some rappers and sangers breh.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
J Prince is the realest nikka in rap music period

However, getting someone's chain back isn't really a feat.
if you got ANYTHING stolen from you.... chances are the fukking police can't even get it back

especially a random nikka, taking a random chain, in a random club, in a random hood

you wouldn't even know where to begin with the phone calls, let alone have the power to say "give that back or else" and have a nikka send it back to you

you basically saying it's easy to get a nikka to GIVE away 10-50k

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
people with money :sas2:

GTFOH! people with money, yeah dumn azz n!ggaz that couldnt pass a 10th grade math test. Wow. Rappers and athletes, and naive Black people within those industries are prime examples of temporary money.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
GTFOH! people with money, yeah dumn azz n!ggaz that couldnt pass a 10th grade math test. Wow. Rappers and athletes, and naive Black people within those industries are prime examples of temporary money.
meanwhile rich WHITE people are buying 300k watches and Versace living room sets and eating $300 burgers but we don't talk about that

i agree it's gaudy... but stevie didn't have any crazy type shyt... a cuban link with diamonds... no piece.. not even fat or long as a rapper chain... and the man made a few million... like 50-100

reminds me of that kanye-mayer video... ye talking bout his watch cost 50k had all these diamonds and shyt... mayer talking bout well this costs 200k and it looks normal.... personally to pay 200k for something to tell time, that looks EXACTLY like some walmart shyt... would be the dumber move