J Prince and Drake allegedly got “Not Like Us” banned from Houston clubs

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This isn't true it's played all around the city the internet is ducktale dispensary
Cmon man. We know the spots he means. Guarantee that shyt not getting spun at KAMP

Silkk

Daps
Is Kamp really a local club though tell em don't play it at Carros or DBar
Wym is it a local bar?

Thats part of Alife clubs and shyt. Which is probably where its banned. Seaside, Cru, Heart, Whatever the fukk engine room is now, etc.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Wym is it a local bar?

Thats part of Alife clubs and shyt. Which is probably where its banned. Seaside, Cru, Heart, Whatever the fukk engine room is now, etc.
All ALIFE shyt is JPrince shyt and for out of towners.Im talking about the places people fly out here to go party at.Alife deeply affiliated with Drake they promoted his first HAW ,but I don't really feel they run the city like I've seen some influences post.Then again me being nearly 40 I rather trail ride or go to a neighborhood club then hit Westhiemer or Downtown/Midtown .I don't like Mark ups.

Silkk

Daps
All ALIFE shyt is JPrince shyt and for out of towners.Im talking about the places people fly out here to go party at.Alife deeply affiliated with Drake they promoted his first HAW ,but I don't really feel they run the city like I've seen some influences post.Then again me being nearly 40 I rather trail ride or go to a neighborhood club then hit Westhiemer or Downtown/Midtown .I don't like Mark ups.
:dead: Well yeah breh thats two totally different circles

I hear what you saying though.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
:dead: Well yeah breh thats two totally different circles

I hear what you saying though.
I used to hit Alife stuff heavy when they had a club called Venue as I got older I realized they crowd may have some baddies but it's generally trash people trying to look like they balling and bad bytches one week away from the pole.