J.LO shows Ben Affleck what he's missing in silver 'revenge dress' at TIFF 2024

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Something in those puffy tapes turned this dude off her completely. He's been ready to be out of there. Her filing and doing shyt like these revenge dresses is just optics. It's laughable really

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
J-Lo looks like the type to not suck dikk but yet she wants Ben to eat the puss… thang probably has gray hairs mixed with a hint of funk

Saddity azz Latina.

Ben needs a younger version of J-Lo that’s a hybrid of Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz. End of story

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
J-Lo looks like the type to not suck dikk but yet she wants Ben to eat the puss… thang probably has gray hairs mixed with a hint of funk

Saddity azz Latina.

Ben needs a younger version of J-Lo that’s a hybrid of Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz. End of story
Serious question

Why do you care what type of women Ben needs?:dame:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Never got that revenge shyt ... revenge on what? If I smashed and moved on, what is the point of me being bothered cause you accepting applications? If you deduced that throwing your p*ssy in a hat will make me feel some kind way besides more convinced of my choice,you're highly delusional.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Never got that revenge shyt ... revenge on what? If I smashed and moved on, what is the point of me being bothered cause you accepting applications? If you deduced that throwing your p*ssy in a hat will make me feel some kind way besides more convinced of my choice,you're highly delusional.
The revenge and trashing the ex are the 2 dumbest things people do. It's like people don't realize that the worse you make your ex look, the worse you make yourself look as well. :russ:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
jennifer-lopez-attends-premiere-unstoppable-89098659.jpg

us-actress-singer-jennifer-lopez-89098183.jpg

jennifer-lopez-attends-premiere-unstoppable-89099597.jpg

The GOAT:wow:
Bruh that puzzy is almost 60 :picard: :scust:. Probably looks like that decades old meat they found frozen in China years ago.