J Cole...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait...so because I keep trying to share my thoughts on why I'm not impressed by what everyone is hailing as "the new gate keeper" I shouldn't try and assess that?

I've given TONS of props to J Cole, but nikkas are REALLY scared to address his flaws as an artist.

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I can hear you little frutflies spitting out cheetoh dust onto your keyboard and filling my ask box with baahh but Chief Keef and Migos can write? questions. No, of course not. Those guys fukking suck at traditional rhyme writing when compared to Cole’s ample mediocrity. But their goals are very different.
But their goals are very different. They redirect the effort that they would’ve put into pure lyricism elsewhere - into delivery, into structure, into intensity, into flows, into adlibs, into hooks, into sonics. This is perfectly fine. Writing ("lyricism") isn’t everything in rap. I don’t even think it’s the most important thing. But if an artist is going to make it the focal point of their work

shyt like this is why I say rappers should just be self-deprecating and say they just suck

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Still not as bad a J Cole hate campaign as the guy Big Sean dapped 6 years ago