Albums J. Cole - The Off-Season (Discussion Thread)

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This is flames…I don’t know what y’all hearing man lol Even the beat is tough and I see T Minus/Tommy Parker and Cole co produced together.

Cole has successfully merged his style with the style of the young nikkas. Cole’s rapping and mic presence just keep getting better which is why I can see him dropping a classic in his late 30’s-early 40’s (If he continues to rap).

And shyts just a damn interlude…I can’t imagine what he got for the album.:banderas:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:pacspit:

That's was early in his career. Cole always kept a line like that and I used to hate it. He hasnt had any cringy lines like that in a minute.
I'm hot dog catch up to me nikka?

The folding clothes song? I wanna fold clothes for you?

I'm sure there are other ones on Kod but I don't remember that album enough. Not saying it's a bad album but I don't play it as much.
It's not a single. It's an literal interlude from the album.
The way I look at it, if you release it and it's on the album it's a single. Whether you look at it as a single or not I'm not sure why he would wanna introduce an album this way but maybe we will understand better once we get the album.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is flames…I don’t know what y’all hearing man lol Even the beat is tough and I see T Minus/Tommy Parker and Cole co produced together.

Cole has successfully merged his style with the style of the young nikkas. Cole’s rapping and mic presence just keep getting better which is why I can see him dropping a classic in his late 30’s-early 40’s (If he continues to rap).

And shyts just a damn interlude…I can’t imagine what he got for the album.
:banderas:
i'll say :heh:

giphy.gif