Albums J. Cole - The Off-Season (Discussion Thread)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Didn't hear an interview but I heard a dope freestyle.

Kendrick is dropping this year and will tour

My prediction is around his birthday in June, but that’s just speculation..

People I know in that camp have told me Keem is touring with Dot in the fall, and there’s no way Kendrick is touring old music. Something has to be coming relatively soon.

They already have videos done from last year. Multiple

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

People I know in that camp have told me Keem is touring with Dot in the fall, and there’s no way Kendrick is touring old music. Something has to be coming relatively soon.

Crazy how we’re in the Cole thread posting about Kendrick and in the Isaiah Rashad thread its all about Cole:mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
INTERLUDE- My thoughts. Best part is his rap singy style. I can see some saying it's Lil Baby influenced at some parts.The sped up voice sample for the hook is cool but nothing catchy. Beat could be better but it ain't wack.

This aint a single thats going to be on radio or nothing. Just a little taste I guess.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know the trend is the 2 minute songs but this is just too short to me. But maybe that's why it's called "Interlude". He'll have better songs then this.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
INTERLUDE- My thoughts. Best part is his rap singy style. The sped up voice sample for the hook is cool but nothing catchy. Beat could be better.

This aint a single thats going to be on radio or nothing. Just a little taste I guess.
Where is it at?

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA

I hope so, can't wait!! I remember last year when this pic started circulating, fans were saying they saw him shooting a vid.
kendrick-bode-main.jpg

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
INTERLUDE- My thoughts. Best part is his rap singy style. I can see some saying it's Lil Baby influenced at some parts.The sped up voice sample for the hook is cool but nothing catchy. Beat could be better but it ain't wack.

He spazzed.....

Beat is different but I like it....that sample is :banderas:

Last edited: